WELCOME TO KAKC
KAKC aspires to provide a venue for social and personal growth through family kinship, non-partisan fellowship and the enrichment of common ethnic values. It aims to enhance the collective identity of Malayalee lineage in Kansas City, while strengthening their commitment to the country of domicile, USA. It intends to promote individual growth leading to societal advancement while fulfilling the cultural yearning of the people of Malayalee heritage through individual presentation and collaborative endeavors in literary, artistic and social realms.
Date: Saturday, 8 May 2021
Time: 3:30 to 5:30 PM
Venue: Heritage Park - Shelter #4
16050 S Pflumm Rd, Olathe, KS 66062
KAKC Dads' Cook-off - We encourage Dads in our community to participate in a Biryani cook off (Chicken / Vegetable Biryani) and earn an exciting gift hamper for their Mom at home. We also invite everyone in our community to join us as judges for the cook-off; and show your encouragement & support for our dear chef dads.
Donation Drive for Hope House Kansas City & Cook-off for KAKC Dads
Hope House Kansas City is a shelter home that provides refuge and freedom for victims of domestic violence. KAKC requests everyone in the community to use this Mothers Day event as an opportunity for "Giving Back" to the society.
Here is a list of urgent needs published at Hope House website: https://www.hopehouse.net/get-involved/donate-items https://www.
Here is a list of their ongoing needs: https://issuu.com/hopehouse1983/docs/ongoing_needs_list_1_ donate-items
- Star Dish - Biryani. Contestants could prepare either Chicken biryani or Vegetable biryani.
- Biryani should be prepared at home. No cooking/heating is allowed at the venue.
- Signup Here : https://bit.ly/3dNqLVC
- All signed up participants will be assigned a booth number. This booth will be reserved at the venue for the participant to set up their Biryani for judgement, starting from 3:15PM on the event day.
- Portion for Judgement - Half Tray. Please bring your home-made Biryani in a disposable tray for easy cleanup / disposal.
All serving utensils will be provided by the organizing team.
Judgment will be done anonymously by community visitors at the event.
- Judge's choice of "Best Biryani" will win an exciting Mothers Day special gift hamper.
- Please bring new items ONLY for donation and drop off your items at the boxes arranged at the venue. Also please reach out to us in case you are unable to drop off at the event, and need a pick up from your home for the donation items. KAKC executive team will contact you for a good time to collect the donation items.
KAKC Year Book
KAKC Free Online Coding Workshop(Members Only event)!!! Date: Thursday, 1st April 2021 Time: 7PM CT Duration: 1 to 1.5 Hours Who: Age category 6 to 16 years (KAKC Members Only) RSVP: Register at
https://www.talkingchalks.com/workshop!or WhatsApp your name and email to 425-458-2880